HOW TO USE
The ReFa CLEAR has three modes: Soft, Clean and Deep.
Soft: 1 min. A gentle cleanse ideal for the morning or first-time users.
Clean: 1 min. An ideal cleanse for the end of a long day, or after makeup removal.
Deep: 30 sec. An intensive cleanse for clearing oily skin and clogged pores in the T-zone and U-zone.
Create a rich lather with ReFa CREAM WASH (or your preferred cleanser).
* Use after removing makeup.
Spread the foam over your wet face.
Wash your face using the mode you prefer.
Soft and Clean Mode Instructions
Soft Mode is the gentlest cleansing setting, and is ideal for the morning or first-time users. Clean Mode provides an ideal cleanse for the end of a long day, or after makeup removal. The ReFa CLEAR brush can be used the same way for both of these one-minute settings.
After spreading ReFa CREAM WASH (or your preferred cleanser) over your wet face, apply the ReFa CLEAR to your cheekbones.
Apply the ReFa CLEAR to your U-zone (chin and cheeks).
Apply the ReFa CLEAR to your T-zone (forehead and nose).
Deep Mode Instructions
Deep Mode is the most advanced cleansing setting. It provides an intensive 30-second cleanse for clearing oily skin and clogged pores.
Apply the ReFa CLEAR to your nose and surrounding area, where sebum tends to accumulate.
Follow with your favorite detoxifying mask to further purify pores.
The ReFa CLEAR Brush Head should be replaced at least once every six months for hygienic purposes. It should also be replaced if:
- Your skin is irritated during use, or the feel of the bristles has changed.
- The brush head becomes deformed or damaged.
To extend the life of the brush head and prevent the growth of bacteria, perform the following steps after every use. With proper care, the brush head should only need to be replaced once every six months. If the brush head appears to contain bacterial growth, replace immediately.
- Wash all the foam completely off of the body and the brush head with cold or lukewarm water.
- Wring out the brush head by hand to get rid of as much excess water as possible.
- Dry the brush head and the body with a towel.
- Stand the body on its recharging station in a well-ventilated area with plenty of light until completely dry, and then store it.